Version: May 11, 2022
1. Client desires to use Tenant Screening Employment Verification services offered through Nova Credit, Inc. (“Nova Verification Services”). Nova Verification Services provide tenant screening data that Client may use to verify an Applicant’s income information in connection with an application for rental housing.
2. Client acknowledges that through the Nova Verification Services, Client may invite an Applicant to request a verification of income report from Nova, subject to the Applicant’s consent and Nova’s ability to obtain the Applicant’s relevant income data. Client acknowledges that when the Applicant’s data is available, Nova will provide the Applicant’s verification of income report to RentGrow. RentGrow does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the data received from Nova or the Applicant and Nova does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the data received from the Applicant.
3. If Client’s use of Yardi Breeze ends, is cancelled, or terminates, this NVS TOU automatically ends, cancels, or terminates at the same time, and any Fees Client owes for prior use of Services become immediately due. During the term of this NVS TOU, Client shall use RentGrow as the exclusive provider of Nova Verification Services with respect to all properties subject to the Agreement.
4. Client agrees that each verification of income result provided by Nova and RentGrow shall only be used during one (1) tenant screening session.
5. As an express condition of accessing and using Nova Verification Services as permitted under this NVS TOU, Client acknowledges and agrees that it and all End-Users shall do so only for the Permissible Purpose of verifying, where available, the Applicant’s income information for Applicants to its Properties in connection with an application for market-rate rental housing in accordance with the NVS TOU, the FCRA, all other applicable laws and regulations, and Schedule C (Required Supplemental Terms and Conditions), the full text of which is located and available online at: http://www.rentgrow.com/us-screening-schedule-c or as RentGrow may otherwise provide to Client, (the “Permissible Purpose”).
6. Client acknowledges that all terms and conditions of the Agreement apply to Client and its End-Users’ use of Nova Verification Services, including but not limited to all confidentiality obligations and RentGrow’s right to conduct random as well as regular monitoring of End-Users’ access to and use of Nova Verification Services for the purpose of validating that End-Users are accessing and using Nova Verification Services only for the applicable Permissible Purpose and in accordance with the NVS TOU.
7. Client acknowledges and agrees that it will not use applicant data obtained through the Nova Verification Services to take adverse action, as defined in the FCRA (15 U.S.C. § 1681a), against an applicant. Client agrees further that each Nova Verification Services result provided by RentGrow shall only be used during one (1) tenant screening session.
8. Client acknowledges that RentGrow and Nova and their respective parent, subsidiary, or affiliates may aggregate, compile, and use any information or data it receives or performs in connection with Nova Verification Services in order to improve, develop, or enhance the Nova Verification Services or other services offered; provided that no personally identifiable information belonging to Client or any Applicant is identifiable as originating from, or can be traced back to, Client or any Applicant.
9. Client acknowledges and agrees that all terms and conditions of the Pricing, Minimums, and Billing section of the TOU relating to payment terms, taxes, and additional terms apply to Client and its End-Users’ use of Nova Verification Services.