Version: September 27, 2023
Client acknowledges that through the Identity Verification Services (the “ID Verify Services”), RentGrow, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yardi, and a third-party vendor may provide mobile document verification and identity information extraction services to prospective tenants upon request and consent from the prospective tenants.
1. Client acknowledges that Yardi does not represent or warrant that any information contained in the ID Verify Services will be available; and in the event any third-party vendor stops providing data to Yardi for any reason, Yardi may terminate the ID Verify Services, in whole or in part, upon notice to Client.
2. As an express condition of accessing and using the ID Verify Services, Client agrees that it and all end-users initiating a transaction through Client (“Users”) shall do so only for the authorized purpose of verifying the identity of consumers at the consumers’ request, and that Client and all Users are bound by and must use the ID Verify Services in accordance with: (i) the terms and conditions of this Addendum related to the access and use of the ID Verify Services; (ii) the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq.; (iii) all other applicable laws and regulations and the rights of others; and (iv) the latest version of the terms and conditions for ID Verify Services (the “Terms and Conditions for ID Verify Services“) (which may be updated from time to time) posted at: https://resources.yardi.com/legal/id-verify/terms/ and are hereby incorporated by reference. Client indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions for ID Verify Services, as may be modified by Yardi, by signing this document.
a. In the event of any material update to or modification of the Terms and Conditions for ID Verify Services that Client does not accept, Client must immediately stop using the ID Verify Services and notify Yardi in writing within 7 days of the revision date of the Terms and Conditions for ID Verify Services. Upon receipt of such written notice from Client, Yardi will discontinue the ID Verify Services for the convenience of both parties without penalty to Client but subject to all other terms of this Agreement. In the absence of such written notice, the access to or use of the ID Verify Services by Client or any User shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions for ID Verify Services in effect at the time of such access or use.
3. Client releases Yardi, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, and independent contractors from liability for: (i) any negligence related to or in connection with the information provided by third-party vendors, the consumer requesting identity verification, or any other third parties as part of the ID Verify Services; and (ii) any loss or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from information derived from third parties.
4. Client acknowledges that Yardi, RentGrow, or their affiliates may aggregate, compile, and use any information or data it receives or performs in connection with the ID Verify Services in an anonymized form for any purpose, including without limitation, for the purpose of improving or enhancing other services offered, or to be offered, by Yardi, RentGrow, or their affiliates.
5. Client agrees that all terms and conditions of the Agreement apply to Client and its Users’ use of the ID Verify Services, including but not limited to all confidentiality obligations and agree that Yardi has the right to conduct random as well as regular monitoring of Users’ access to and use of the ID Verify Services for the purpose of validating that Users are accessing and using the self-guided tours functionality only in accordance with the Agreement.